Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mercedes-Benz Tele Aid Class Action



A class action lawsuit has been certified against Mercedes-Benz, alleging that the luxury automaker knowingly sold vehicles equipped with a soon-to-be obsolete analog emergency response system. (ERS).

Specifically, the complaint alleges that Mercedes continued to promote vehicles equipped with the Tele Aid ERS system, which was provided by AT&T for a subscription fee. However, Tele Aid was an analog system and was scheduled to be replaced with digital technology in 2008, when a change in Federal Communications Commission regulations would allow AT&T to discontinue its analog cellular service.

Mercedes reportedly knew of this technology change as early as 2002, but continued to promote Tele Aid to consumers right up to 2007. The suit claims that Mercedes Benz knew the technology change would effectively render Tele Aid inoperative. Therefore, the plaintiffs allege that these actions were cause for unjust enrichment.

The class action, certified by a federal judge in New Jersey, consolidates 10 suits filed in 6 states with an estimated 100,000 possible plaintiffs.


Mercedes-Benz Tele Aid Class Action Legal Help
If you or a loved one has suffered damages in this case, please click the link below and your complaint will be sent to a lawyer who may evaluate your claim at no cost or obligation.

Click here for legal help and a free evaluation of your possible case

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.
    Certified Home Aide in New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete